Isn’t it funny how each season of the year brings different focuses on our health and beauty?! January 1st rolls around and everyone is all about dropping weight, as summer approaches everyone is all about bare legs and tan skin, etc. What is it that you focus on during this season to make yourself feel and look great?
For me, focusing on my face (since everything else is covered under layers of flannel and suede) is important. After the summer tan has worn away and the dry air starts to arrive, I look for a good facial exfoliation.
This year, MURAD is celebrating November as ‘Pomegranate Month’ with their NEW Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask. This mask seriously is the best face mask I’ve ever tried. Yes, I said it…the BEST, especially this time of year. So below are the specs, as I break them down:
- fun pomegranate scent (great for the Holiday season)
- gentle exfoliating particles (my sensitive skin approved)
- fun, creamy and whipped texture that goes on smooth with application
- never dries hard (doesn’t have that uncomfortable tight and cracking feeling)
- volcanic clay and lactic acid aimed to absorb oil and break down dirt
- noticeable reduction in pore size, smoothness, and oil
As you can see, I’m a bit of a fan. I think this is a great product for all skin types, including young and mature skin. It would be a great treat for yourself, as well as a gift for a friend. It’s reasonably priced and sold at Sephora and Ulta.
Tip: If you haven’t applied a mask with a brush yet, you MUST! It totally makes the masking experience way more spa-like and enjoyable, it applies the product more evening, and it reduces mess. Also, if you want to get really fancy, slap on some eye masks and relax!
Thank you MURAD for sending me this great product for review.