I don’t know about y’all, but I absolutely adore those rare days when I’m off work, home alone, with nothing specific to do! Today is one of those days and it gave me time to play around in the kitchen. This impromptu recipe turned out great and so I thought I’d share.
- 1 package Tofurkey Thai Basil tofu shreds
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package shredded veggie slaw
- 1 carton Progresso beef broth
- 1 package Steamfresh California Style protein blend
Pour all ingredients into a large, covered pot and cook on medium heat for 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Let me know if you try it. It’s very quick and easy to prep and the results are definitely something you wouldn’t eat on the daily. Enjoy and feel free to share some of your recipes in the comments below!