This post marks the first of the ‘daily-dos’ here at L3. Respective posts will each have their own topic, but all have one thing in common…they are things I like to do/recommend doing on a daily basis. Let’s jump into today’s topic-makeup [my favorite].
Here are my daily daytime makeup essentials, including long-time favorite products followed by corresponding tips/tools. FYI-I like to apply in 3 sections-face, eyes, lips. I apply the products in the same order every time; this prevents me from walking out the door without my eyeliner on and speeds up the process. I can typically apply all of these products in 10 minutes (while watching my morning shows)!
- Makeup Forever: mat velvet+ foundation (shade #30)
- Maybelline: Instant Age Rewind Eraser (fair/light)
- ^Beauty Blender: regular-sized sponge *damp; work quickly for even application
- MAC: mineralized skinfinish (medium plus)
- ^Ecotools: face brush *lightly dust
- Urban Decay: baked bronzer (toasted)
- ^Bare Minerals: flawless face brush *hairline, hollows of cheeks, nose, jawline
- Milani: baked blush (luminoso)
- ^MAC: brush (#188) *apples of cheeks
- Urban Decay: Naked Palette:
- Color ‘toasted’ applied to crease with Real Techniques: setting brush
- Color ‘smog’ applied to lid with Ecotools: medium shadow brush and lower lid with Sigma: E30
- Color ‘virgin’ applied to brow bone with finger
- Kat Von D: tattoo liner (trooper) *thinly applied from inner corner to outer corner
- Anastasia: brow wiz (taupe)
- Benefit: roller lash (black) *top and bottom lash line
- MAC: pro longwear lip pencil (etcetera) *line+fill in
- NYX: butter gloss (eclair) *just a smidgen will do
Ta-da! That’s it-& as I said it only takes me about 10 minutes if I section it into face, eyes, and lips! This is the finished product and my hair is still wet (plus I took extra time trying to figure out my camera). Disregard the selfie…I usually don’t photograph myself.
If you enjoy this look or any of the products mentioned, feel free to comment below. Also, any questions can be answered via email so keep in touch 🙂